After your ride, you can download media (photos and video) from your Raptor and save or share them. You can also simply power down your Raptor, and download your media at a later time.
*If you were filming video in HD, either 720p or 1080p, you will have to connect Raptor to your computer via USB cable. Instructions for downloading videos can be found at the bottom of the page
During your ride you may have taken some photos or recorded some video. Before you power down your Raptor, you can download that media to the Everysight app on your phone.
1. In the Everysight app on your phone, tap Media.
2. The Media screen will show you how many media items there are on your Raptor. You can choose to either import the photos/videos from Raptor, or import and delete photos/videos from Raptor at the same time, which will free up memory on Raptor.
2.1. If you only import the pictures and choose not to delete them at this point, you can always connect your Raptor smartglasses via USB cable to move, transfer or delete files at a later time.
2.2. Media files can also be deleted later from the Manage button in the dashboard section of the app.
3. To transfer media, Raptor becomes a Wi-Fi hotspot.
3.1. For iPhone users:
3.1.1. You will be instructed to connect your phone to your Raptor as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
3.1.2. The Everysight app places the Wi-Fi password in the clipboard so that you can paste it in the Wi-Fi screen.
3.1.3.Tap Wi-Fi Settings to see your phone’s Wi-Fi Settings screen.
3.1.4. Connect to the device that begins with EVS and paste the password when requested.
3.1.5. Once your phone successfully connects to the hotspot, return to the Everysight app to complete the download.
3.2. For Android users:
3.2.1. You will be connected automatically to the hotspot created by your Raptor smartglasses and the download will begin.
Note: Media that was once downloaded and then deleted from the app (but is still stored on your Raptor smartglasses) will not be downloaded again as new files. They can only be accessed via USB connection.
Importing HD Videos & Transfers via USB
If you were filming video in high resolution, either 720p or 1080p, you will have to connect Raptor to your computer via USB cable.
APPLE USERS: Before you attempt to transfer the video from your Raptor to your Apple, you must first install a free app called Android File Transfer.
This lightweight app lets you transfer files to and from your Raptor (which runs on the Android mobile operating system). You can find the Android File Transfer app here: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
1. Plug your Raptor in via USB cable
2. Open the file explorer
3. Access Internal Storage
4. From Internal Storage, you have access to videos and pictures
5. In order to apply your metrics to your HD videos, you will need to follow the procedure to download and use the annotation tool.