**PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR EVERYSIGHT APP ON YOUR SMARTPHONE IS UP TO DATE
Update Raptor via USB Cable
MAC USERS: Before you attempt to transfer the downloadable ZIP file from your Mac to your Raptor, you must first install a free app called Android File Transfer.
This lightweight app lets you transfer files to your Raptor (which runs on the Android mobile operating system). You can find the Android File Transfer app here: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
- Go to http://go.everysight.com/support/software-and-drivers and under Latest OTA Version, download the zip file. DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE!
- MAC USERS: If the ZIP file is automatically unzipping upon download using Safari, simply do the following: Safari->Preferences->General -> Uncheck "Open Safe Files After Downloading" or use Chrome or Firefox to download the file.
- Turn on your Raptor smartglasses, and connect them to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the folder labeled Other, followed by OTA Update.
- Drag and Drop the zip you've downloaded to the this folder. DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE!
- Disconnect your Raptor from the computer.
- Swipe on Raptor's menu to Settings and tap to enter . Then swipe to Update and tap to select.
- Follow the instructions on the Raptor screen to load and complete the update.
- Raptor will restart. Continue to follow the instructions and you will be brought back to the home screen.
- Please be advised that in order to support the new software, you will need to reconfigure your sensors. This can be done by following this procedure.