Important safety instructions - Controller

Ilay Avni
Updated:

IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:

Please read this manual before using this device to ensure you will enjoy your Raptor under safe and proper use.

  1. Read these instructions.
  2. Keep these instructions.
  3. Heed all warnings.
  4. Follow all instructions.
  5. Neither Raptor nor any of its accessories are designed for self-service or repair. Unauthorized repairs or modification may result in permanent damage and invalidate your warranty coverage. Refer all servicing to Everysight. Servicing is required when the device has been damaged in any way, being dropped or hit by heavy objects, or exposure to excessive rain or moisture (including immersion or spills).

 

  • Do not use this device near water.
  • Keep the device away from deliberate exposure to liquids of any kind.
  • Clean only with dry cloth.
  • Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
  • Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
  • Avoid extreme heat or cold, which may damage your device and accessories.
  • Ideal operating temperatures are 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C) and Ideal storing temperatures are -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C).
  • Stop using your device for a while if the device is overheated.
  • Keep away from children and pets; parts can cause injury or damage, including choking hazard, if placed in mouth.
  • Exposures to high audio volume for extended periods may damage your hearing and may distract you while riding; lower the volume to a safe and comfortable level to reduce risks.

 

WARNINGS

 Coin cell batteries are used in this device. Please be sure to follow instructions carefully, if the instructions are not followed, batteries may experience a shortened life span or may present a risk for damage to the device, fire, chemical burn, explosion or other hazard.

 WARNING!

DO NOT INGEST BATTERY, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD. This product contains a cell battery.  If the cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.  KEEP ANY BATTERIES AWAY FROM CHILDREN.  If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.  If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.

 

  • Don't leave the device or battery near a fire or heat source or high temperature location; never dispose of in a fire or incinerator.
  • Don’t leave or use the device in any space where the temperature may exceed 60º C/ 140º F.
  • Don't immerse in or spray the device or battery with water.
  • Don't pierce the device or battery with any sharp object.
  • Don't strike with heavy objects or drop the device or battery on any hard surface.
  • Don't attempt to disassemble or modify the device or battery.
  • Don't put the device or battery into a microwave or conventional oven, dryer, or high-pressure container.
  • Do not handle a damaged or leaking battery. Do not let leaking battery fluid come in contact with your eyes, skin or clothing.
  • Keep away from fire immediately when leakage or foul odors are detected. If liquid leaks onto your skin or cloths, wash well with fresh water immediately.
  • If liquid leaking from the battery gets into your eyes, don't rub your eyes and wash them with clean water and go to see a doctor immediately.


Stop using the device if it becomes abnormally hot, discolored, or deformed, or if you detect abnormal conditions during use, charging, or storage.

 

CAUTION

Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.

Replace only with the same or equivalent type.