RF Exposure Information (SAR)- FCC
This device meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. This device is designed and manufactured not to exceed the emission limits for exposure to radio frequency (RF) energy set by the Federal Communications Commission of the U.S. Government.
The exposure standard employs a unit of measurement known as the Specific Absorption Rate, or SAR. The SAR limit set by the FCC is 1.6 W/kg. Tests for SAR are conducted using standard operating positions accepted by the FCC with the EUT transmitting at the specified power level in different channels.
The FCC has granted an Equipment Authorization for this device with all reported SAR levels evaluated as in compliance with the FCC RF exposure guidelines. SAR information on this device is on file with the FCC and can be found under the Display Grant section of www.fcc.gov/eot/ea/fccid after searching on FCC ID: 2AH97-EVG1
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and; 2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: unauthorized repairs, changes or modifications not expressly made by Everysight or by its authorized service center, could result in damage to the equipment, void your warranty and void your authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference; and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
« Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi,même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
RF Exposure Information (SAR)- IC
The radiated output power of the device is below the Industry Canada (IC) radio frequency exposure limits. The device should be used in such a manner such that the potential for human contact during normal operation is minimized.
This device has been evaluated for and shown compliant with the IC Specific Absorption Rate (“SAR”) limits when operated in portable exposure conditions.
Informations concernant l'exposition aux fréquences radio (RF)
La puissance de sortie émise par l’appareil de sans fil est inférieure à la limite d'exposition aux fréquences radio d'Industry Canada (IC). Utilisez l’appareil de sans fil de façon à minimiser les contacts humains lors du fonctionnement normal.
Ce dispositif a été évalué pour et démontré conforme à la Taux IC d'absorption spécifique ("SAR") des limites lorsqu'il est utilisé dans des conditions d'exposition portatifs.
This symbol mean that product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be deliver to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Due to certain substances use in electronic equipment, disposal with normal waste may pose a risk to the environment and human health.
Do not dispose of device/batteries in the trash! Disposed the device/batteries in compliance with local regulations, including taking your device/battery to an approved recycling facility. For more information please contact your local waste collection center. In the US, visit TBD for a location near you.
- Everysight and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Everysight Ltd. and are registered and / or used in the US and countries around the world
- Android™ and the Google Play logos are trademarks of Google Inc
- “Made for iPhone” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple’s performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with an iPhone may affect wireless performance
- iPhone and Appstore logos are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license
- Ant+: This product is ANT+TM certified and complies with the following specified ANT+ Device profiles
- All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners
Copyright ©2017 Everysight Ltd.
Article is closed for comments.