Raptor is now capable of displaying your data from your AeroPod by VeloComp and is can measure your CdA.
In order to see your CdA, follow the below instructions:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Raptor
- Enter the ‘advanced’ menu
- Activate CdA from the 'Advanced' menu in settings by tapping once.
- Go back to 'Settings' on your Raptor
- Enter the 'Sensors and devices' menu,
- Swipe to CdA and tap to scan for sensors.
- Pair your Aeropod.
- A new screen will be added to the ride screens with all CdA data fields and power (3 seconds average). This screen cannot be edited and has the same layout (upper/ lower) as last viewed screen.
The display output should look similar to the below picture: